Temporary Full-Time Position
Commencing 24 August 2020 – end of Term 4, 2020 (max term) with the possibility of extension
Oakhill College is an Independent Catholic Secondary School conducted in the Lasallian tradition, with an enrolment of approximately 1800 students, boys Years 7 to 10, co-educational in Years 11 and 12. Oakhill College is located in Castle Hill, NSW, and offers a wide range of subject choices and extra-curricular activities.
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic teacher to join the College’s TAS faculty. Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the following temporary position:
Oakhill College seeks to appoint an innovative and highly skilled teacher with excellent communication skills and classroom experience. The successful applicant will have knowledge of current developments in teaching and learning and a passion and enthusiasm for teaching.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate knowledge of, and experience in, the areas listed below:
• Ability to teach TAS across Stages 4-6;
• Ability to teach Technology Stage 4;
• Ability to teach Food Technology is desirable;
• Ability to implement new T.A.S. syllabi.
The successful applicant will:
• Demonstrate a clear understanding and commitment to the Mission of the Catholic School;
• Be supportive of the Lasallian ethos of the College;
• Be an experienced, innovative and engaging team leader;
• Teach with excellence, professionalism and commitment;
• Be committed to professional growth and development of excellence.
Oakhill College offers staff a dynamic, collaborative and supportive environment. With an emphasis on community, pastoral care and development and academic excellence.
A detailed Role Description for the position is available above. Applications must be made using the “Apply Now” button below.
The application must include a cover letter, current curriculum vitae, and details of two referees.
Oakhill College is committed to child safety and Safeguarding Standards. Rigorous checks will be conducted prior to confirmation of employment including; NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC), National Police Check, reference, background, identity and statutory checks.
For further enquiries regarding this position please contact Sonia Perez (Human Resources Manager) ph. 9634 0896.
Applications close 6 August 2020 at 5:00pm