1 x up to 12 months (maximum term)
1 x Term 1, 2019 (maximum term)
Oakhill College is an Independent Catholic Secondary School conducted in the Lasallian tradition, with an enrolment of 1700 students, boys Years 7 to 10, co-educational in Years 11 and 12. Oakhill College is located in Castle Hill, NSW, and offers a wide range of subject choices and extra-curricular activities.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the following permanent position commencing in Term 1, 2019.
We seek to appoint two innovative and highly skilled teachers with excellent communication skills and classroom experience. The successful applicant will have knowledge of current developments in teaching and learning and a passion and enthusiasm for teaching.
- • Ability to teach stage 4 and 5 Science;
- • Ability to program and set assessments;
- • Ability to implement new Science syllabi;
- • Managing student behavior.
The successful applicant will:
- • Demonstrate a clear understanding and commitment to the Mission of the Catholic School;
- • Be supportive of the Lasallian ethos of the College;
- • Be an experienced, innovative and engaging team member;
- • Teach with excellence, professionalism and commitment;
- • Be committed to professional growth and development of excellence.
Oakhill College offers staff a dynamic, collaborative and supportive environment. With an emphasis on community, Pastoral Care, development and academic excellence.
Applications close Monday 17th December 2018 at midday.
A detailed Role Description for the position is available above. Applications must be made using the “Apply Now” button below.
The application must include a cover letter, current curriculum vitae, and details of two referees.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.