Oakhill College is an Independent Catholic Secondary School conducted in the Lasallian tradition, with an enrolment of approximately 1800 students, boys Years 7 to 10, co-educational in Years 11 and 12. Oakhill College is located in Castle Hill, NSW, and offers a wide range of subject choices and extra-curricular activities.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the following position commencing as soon as possible.
We seek to appoint a highly skilled and experienced Property Manager to oversee property and maintenance services across the College including the effective management and supervision of the Property Team to ensure the College is consistently well serviced, maintained, presented and compliant with legislative requirements.
The preferred candidate will hold a relevant qualification and demonstrate experience in a similar role/s. Qualifications and/or training could include any of the following:
• Trade qualification (building, electrical, plumbing);
• Property Management or Asset Management Degree;
• Management training as a building manager / supervisor / foreman from large building companies and sites.
The successful applicant will:
• Demonstrate a clear understanding and commitment to the Mission of the Catholic School;
• Be supportive of the Lasallian ethos of the College;
• Adhere to the Colleges Safeguarding Standards and Child Protection policies and procedures;
• Be an experienced, innovative and engaging leader;
• Be committed to professional growth and development of excellence.
Oakhill College offers staff a dynamic, collaborative and supportive environment. With an emphasis on community, pastoral care, development and academic excellence.
Applications must be made using the “Apply Now” button below.
The application must include a cover letter, current curriculum vitae, and details of two referees.
Oakhill College is committed to child safety and Safeguarding Standards. Rigorous checks will be conducted prior to confirmation of employment including; NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC), National Police Check, reference, background, identity and statutory checks.
For further enquiries regarding this position please contact Sonia Perez (Human Resources Manager) ph. 9634 0896.
Applications close on 27 April 2020 at 9:00am