Oakhill College is an Independent Catholic Secondary School conducted in the Lasallian tradition, with an enrolment of 1700 students, boys Years 7 to 10, co-educational in Years 11 and 12. Oakhill College is located in Castle Hill, NSW, and offers a wide range of subject choices and extra-curricular activities.
We seek to appoint an innovative and skilled Marketing and Community Liaison Coordinator to work full time for a period of up to 3 years (renewable by mutual agreement), to develop and facilitate marketing and community liaison functions of the College in order to communicate effectively with stakeholders of the College including alumni and to promote the College to ensure future enrolments.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following experience:
- Marketing and Communications
- Community Engagement
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Media Planning
- Event Management
- Budget Maintenance
- Coordination of marketing campaigns
- Identifying innovative and effective marketing and promotional opportunities tailored to education
- Development of brand and promotional communications
- Coordinate the development of a new College website
- Production of publications
- A tertiary qualification in a related discipline
- Marketing and communications experience within an education setting is
The successful applicant will:
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Take a “hands on” approach to work
- Demonstrate a clear understanding and commitment to the Mission of the Catholic School
- Be supportive of the Lasallian ethos of the College
- Be committed to professional growth and development of excellence.
Oakhill College offers staff a dynamic, collaborative and supportive environment. With an emphasis on community, pastoral care, development and academic excellence.
Applications must be made using the “Apply Now” button below.
The application must include a cover letter, current curriculum vitae, and details of two referees.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
For further enquiries contact Mrs Sonia Perez, Human Resources Manager, ph. 9634 0896.
Applications close at 5:00pm on Monday 14 October 2019