(Part-Time 0.5 FTE)
1-year temporary maximum term appointment – potential for extension thereafter
Commencing Term 2, 2019
Oakhill College is an Independent Catholic Secondary School conducted in the Lasallian tradition, with an enrolment of 1700 students, boys Years 7 to 10, co-educational in Years 11 and 12. Oakhill College is located in Castle Hill, NSW, and offers a wide range of subject choices and extra-curricular activities.
The College is open to negotiating the spread of work hours across 3 days per week. The position is temporary with potential for extension.
The Marketing and Communications Officer will assist in the coordination of a range of marketing and communications activities and campaigns to raise the profile of Oakhill College.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- 5+ years marketing and communications experience
- A tertiary qualification in communications, marketing or a related discipline
- Proven ability to write content on varying platforms that connects with stakeholders
- Sound editing and proof-reading skills
- Contribution towards the development of effective brand and promotional communications
- Design work – produce high quality, professional materials/tools to promote the College and its achievements
- Event Management
- Public Relations
- Sound social media and website management skills
- Coordination of marketing campaigns
- Identifying innovative and effective marketing and promotional opportunities tailored to education
- Sound administration skills
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Marketing and communications experience within an education setting is advantageous.
The successful applicant will:
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess strong organisational skills, a high level of initiative and ability to work independently
- Demonstrate an ability to juggle multiple activities and prioritise work to meet tight deadlines
- Take a “hands on” and flexible approach to work
- Work effectively within a team
- Demonstrate a clear understanding and commitment to the Mission of the Catholic School
- Be supportive of the Lasallian ethos of the College
- Be committed to professional growth and development of excellence.
Oakhill College offers staff a dynamic, collaborative and supportive environment. With an emphasis on community, pastoral care, development and academic excellence.
Applications must be made using the “Apply Now” button below.
The application must include a cover letter, current curriculum vitae, and details of two referees.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
For further enquiries contact Mrs Sonia Perez, Human Resources Manager, ph. 9634 0896.
Applications close Monday 1 April 2019 at 9:00am