Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Part-Time. Up to 12 month contract.
Applications close 6th November 2017
We seek to appoint an innovative and skilled Marketing and Communications Coordinator to work on a part time basis (19 hours per week) for a period of up to 12 months, to build and maintain the profile of the College as a provider of quality secondary education.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following experience;
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Media Planning
- Event Management
- Budget Maintenance
- Coordination of marketing campaigns
- Identifying innovative and effective marketing and promotional opportunities tailored to education
- Development of brand and promotional communications
- End to end campaign management
- Marketing campaign coordination
- A tertiary qualification in a related discipline;
- Marketing and communications experience within an education setting is advantageous.
The successful applicant will:
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Take a “hands on” approach to work;
- Demonstrate a clear understanding and commitment to the Mission of the Catholic School;
- Be supportive of the Lasallian ethos of the College;
- Be committed to professional growth and development of excellence.
Oakhill College offers staff a dynamic, collaborative and supportive environment. With an emphasis on community, pastoral care, development and academic excellence.
Applications must be made using the “Apply Now” button below. Applicants must upload a CV and covering letter that addresses each of the selection criteria outlined above.