Full Time, for immediate appointment. Applications close 7th July 2017
Oakhill College is seeking a highly-motivated and enthusiastic Level 2/3 ICT Support Specialist. The successful candidate will provide ICT support to our community by providing high level expertise covering Apple MDM administration, network and information system support. This role presents an opportunity to progress a career in a dynamic and highly supportive team environment underpinned by strong College values. A passion for providing exemplary customer service and a strong work ethic are essential for this role.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in managing an enterprise fleet of Apple OS/IOS devices.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products (Exchange, Office365, AD).
- Knowledge of Windows services including DHCP, DNS, IIS.
- Knowledge of Wireless, switched and VLAN network technology
- Experience in SOE creation and deployment of Windows and Apple operating systems.
- Experience in supporting Google/O365 cloud apps
- Previous experience in administrating Information Systems such as Student Information Systems and Library/Intranet products
- Ability to systematically analyse and solve problems
- Ability to maintain detailed documentation and guides.
- High Level of communication skills and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organisational and time management
- Ability to contribute to the development and maintenance of a safe and healthy work environment for all members of the College community
A detailed Role Description for the position is available above. Applications must be made using the “Apply Now” button below. Applicants must upload a CV and covering letter that addresses each of the selection criteria outlined above.