Oakhill College is an Independent Catholic Secondary School conducted in the Lasallian tradition, with an enrolment of 1700 students, boys Years 7 to 10, co-educational in Years 11 and 12. Oakhill College is located in Castle Hill, NSW, and offers a wide range of subject choices and extra-curricular activities.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the following position commencing as soon as possible.
Oakhill College is seeking to appoint an experienced and skilled professional to the role of ICT Service Coordinator.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Director of ICT to ensure effective operation and maintenance of the College’s ICT and Audio-visual services, to the highest possible standard. The position involves coordination of the helpdesk, ICT assets, enhancing helpdesk processes and procedures and the provision of high-level audio-visual support for College events.
• ICT Helpdesk Coordination;
• Staff, Student and Parent ICT support;
• Audio-Visual Support and Special Events;
• Projects and Planning.
The successful applicant will:
• Demonstrate a clear understanding and commitment to the Mission of the Catholic School;
• Hold relevant tertiary qualifications and/or industry qualifications (preferred);
• Possess a minimum of 2 years’ coordination experience (desirable) ideally within a school setting;
• Detailed knowledge of ICT Helpdesk operations;
• Thorough understanding of audio-visual technologies including wireless projection.
Oakhill College offers staff a dynamic, collaborative and supportive environment. With an emphasis on community, pastoral care, development and academic excellence.
Applications must be made using the “Apply Now” button below.
The application must include a cover letter, current curriculum vitae, and details of two referees.
Oakhill College is committed to child safety and Safeguarding Standards. Rigorous checks will be conducted prior to confirmation of employment including; NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC), National Police Check, reference, background, identity and statutory checks.
For further enquiries regarding this position please contact Sonia Perez (Human Resources Manager) ph. 9634 0896.
Applications close on Tuesday 28 January 2020 at 9:00 am