Full Time, for immediate appointment. Applications close 7th July 2017
Oakhill College is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced Database and Web Manager. Reporting to the Director of ICT, the successful candidate will provide a high level of expertise to manage and further develop the College’s Web and Data systems. This is a multi-faceted role which will suit a dynamic individual with passion and experience in supporting technology in education. Excellent conditions including 5 weeks annual-leave, positive work-life balance and other benefits of a working in a school environment are available.
The successful candidate will be:
- A driven self-starter with a solid understanding of School Information Systems, Databases and CMS’s (WordPress).
- Committed to helping organisations achieve efficiency gains by the intelligent use of technology.
- A clear and articulate communicator, with an ability to adjust technical language to suit the audience.
- An analytical thinker with a passion for solving problems.
- Committed to career growth and furthering skills through ongoing professional development.
- Previous experience in Database Administration or Systems Analysis.
- Experience in supporting websites with foundational HTML, PHP and CSS skills.
- Experience in data analytics, ideally in an educational context
- Strong ability to systematically analyse and solve problems
- Strong technical ability across a broad range of technology.
- Ability to maintain detailed documentation and guides.
- High Level of communication skills and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organisational skills and efficient time management.
- Proven ability to work unsupervised.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of a safe and healthy work environment for all members of the College community
A detailed Role Description for the position is available above. Applications must be made using the “Apply Now” button below. Applicants must upload a CV and covering letter that addresses each of the selection criteria outlined above.