Oakhill College is an Independent Catholic Secondary School conducted in the Lasallian tradition, with an enrolment of approximately 1800 students, boys Years 7 to 10, co-educational in Years 11 and 12. Oakhill College is located in Castle Hill, NSW, and offers a wide range of subject choices and extra-curricular activities.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the following position commencing as soon as possible.
Oakhill College is seeking to appoint an ICT and AV Support Officer. The successful applicant will provide frontline, efficient ICT support to the Oakhill College community as well as AV support at College events both during school hours as well as non-school hours. The ICT and AV Support Officer will establish a strong rapport with members of the community and offer service which is exemplary, reliable and in line with Lasallian values and operational principles.
• Staff, Student and Parent ICT support;
• Audio-Visual Support;
• Create and maintain documentation, procedures and instructional content for the use of ICT equipment or how to access information;
• Assist with ICT projects as required.
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
• 1 or more years’ experience working in an ICT and/or AV Support role;
• ITIL Foundation (Desirable);
• CERT III in Live Production and Services (Desirable);
• Experience working in a live event operational environment (Desirable);
• An understanding and commitment to the Mission of the Catholic School.
Oakhill College offers staff a dynamic, collaborative and supportive environment. With an emphasis on community, pastoral care, development and academic excellence.
Applications must be made using the “Apply Now” button below.
The application must include a cover letter, current curriculum vitae, and details of two referees.
Oakhill College is committed to child safety and Safeguarding Standards. Rigorous checks will be conducted prior to confirmation of employment including; NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC), National Police Check, reference, background, identity and statutory checks.
For further enquiries regarding this position please contact Sonia Perez (Human Resources Manager) ph. 9634 0896.
Applications close on 4th May 2020 at 9:00am