Terms 1-4, 2019 (Temporary Maximum Term Position)
Oakhill College seeks to appoint an innovative and skilled teacher with excellent communication skills and classroom experience. The successful applicant will have knowledge of current developments in teaching and learning and a passion and enthusiasm for teaching.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate knowledge of, and experience in, the areas listed below:
- Ability to teach a range of HSIE subjects is advantageous;
- Ability to teach Geography and History across Stages 4 & 5 and Stage 6 Geography and Society and Culture is preferred;
- Ability to program and set assessments;
- Ability to implement new HSIE syllabi.
The successful applicant will:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding and commitment to the Mission of the Catholic School;
- Be supportive of the Lasallian ethos of the College;
- Be an experienced, innovative and engaging team member;
- Teach with excellence, professionalism and commitment;
- Be committed to professional growth and development of excellence.
Oakhill College offers staff a dynamic, collaborative and supportive environment. With an emphasis on community, pastoral care and development and academic excellence.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
Applications close 12.00pm Monday 3 September 2018
A detailed Role Description for the position is available above. Applications must be made using the “Apply Now” button below.
The application must include a cover letter, current curriculum vitae, and details of two referees.