Located in the Wagan Building, the Careers Advisors provide the following services:
- Careers Classes fortnightly for Year 10 Students
- Subject Selection advice to Year 10 students moving to Year 11 and for Year 11 students wanting to alter their HSC study options.
- Advice on university, TAFE or private tertiary college study options.
- Assistance to students applying for industry cadetships, scholarship and Educational Access Schemes.
- Skills Identification and Careers Interest Testing
- Assistance with individual students’ Work Experience programmes.
- Job Search skills including resume preparation, interview skills for casual/holiday positions, apprenticeships, traineeships and cadetships.
- Career breakfasts where students have the opportunity to hear from alumni about career paths, degrees and give practical advice on being in the workforce
Appointments can be made by students directly, through the Wagan Building Receptionist.