Girls join the Oakhill College community for many reasons. The girls who attend Oakhill thrive and are guided to aspire to greatness through the vast array of subjects, programs, support, activities and co-curricular opportunities that we offer students during their time at Oakhill College.
To find out for yourself please join us for our next College Tour, view our prospectus or contact our Registrar and she can give you further details.
Girls applying for Year 11, 2021
- Complete your online Expression of Interest form https://oakhill.digistormenrol.com.au/applications/expression-of-interest
Co-Education Offers an Enriched Academic and Social Environment
Co-education is about nurturing confidence in young men and women as they prepare for real-life experiences. At the College, we have a diverse student body that reflects the importance and equality of both genders and we work to establish strong foundations for future success, as the educational environment is reflective of society.
The benefits of co-education for girls is well documented:
- Girls develop confidence;
- Girls become more well-rounded individuals – academically and socially;
- Girls gain valuable socialisation experiences; and
- Girls learn that competition can lead to achievement.
Girls enter Oakhill College in Year 11 for a number of educational reasons:
- For the wide range of subject choices;
- For the vast range of co-curricular and extra-curricular programmes;
- For the many opportunities available for leadership;
- For spiritual development;
- For the development and encouragement of the individual reaching their potential;
- Teacher and subject support; and
- For the value we place on achievement.