Click here to book for our girls Enrolment Information Evening on Thursday 7 May.
Co-Education Offers an Enriched Academic and Social Environment
Co-education is about nurturing confidence in young men and women as they prepare for real-life experiences. At the College we have a diverse student body that reflects the importance and equality of both genders and we work to establish strong foundations for future success, as the educational environment is reflective of society.
The benefits of co-education for girls is well documented:
- Girls develop confidence;
- Girls become more well-rounded individuals – academically and socially;
- Girls gain valuable socialisation experiences; and
- Girls learn that competition can lead to achievement.
Girls enter Oakhill College in Year 11 for a number of educational reasons:
- For the wide range of subject choices;
- For the wide range of co-curricular and extra-curricular programmes;
- For the opportunities for leadership;
- For spiritual development;
- For the development and encouragement of the individual reaching their potential; and
- For the value we place on achievement.
Why young women attend Oakhill College
Young women attend Oakhill College for many reasons. To find out for yourself, please join us for our Open Day on Sunday 8th March from 11.00-3.00pm and our Year 11, 2021 Girls Enrolment Information Evening on Thursday 7th May, 2020 at 7.00pm.
Click here to register your interest for Open Day.