Temporary position Terms 1-4, 2019 (maximum term)
We seek to appoint an innovative, experienced and highly skilled teacher with excellent communication skills and classroom experience. The successful applicant will have knowledge of current developments in teaching and learning and a passion and enthusiasm for teaching.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate experience in the areas of:
- • Teaching English Stages 4, 5 and 6;
- • Programming and writing assessments;
- • Knowledge of new English syllabi;
- • Managing student behaviour.
It would also be advantageous to have taught the new English syllabus stage 6.
The successful applicant will:
- • Hold a degree with a major in English;
- • Demonstrate a clear understanding and commitment to the Mission of the Catholic School;
- • Be supportive of the Lasallian ethos of the College;
- • Be an experienced, innovative and engaging team member;
- • Teach with excellence, professionalism and commitment;
- • Be committed to professional growth and development of excellence.
Oakhill College offers staff a dynamic, collaborative and supportive environment. With an emphasis on community, pastoral care, development and academic excellence.
Applications close Monday 24 September 2018 at 9.00am
A detailed Role Description for the position is available above. Applications must be made using the “Apply Now” button below.
The application must include a cover letter, current curriculum vitae, and details of two referees.