Oakhill College is an Independent Catholic Secondary School conducted in the Lasallian tradition, with an enrolment of 1700 students, boys Years 7 to 10, co-educational in Years 11 and 12. Oakhill College is located in Castle Hill, NSW, and offers a wide range of subject choices and extra-curricular activities.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the following position commencing as soon as possible.
Oakhill College is seeking to appoint a significantly experienced and highly skilled professional to the role of Director of ICT. The successful applicant will assist in the overall ICT management of the College and liaise with members of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and senior staff in the delivery and maintenance of ICT services, infrastructure and application solutions. The successful applicant will have knowledge of current developments and best practice in the use of learning technologies to enhance the teaching and learning at our College.
• Facilitate and develop an ICT plan in consultation with the Senior Leadership Team;
• Lead a culture in which quality service is delivered to all staff, students and management;
• Assume responsibility for ICT strategic planning, leadership and management;
• Improve operating quality and efficiency of the ICT Department;
• Devise and develop ICT policies and procedures;
• Implement and manage the College’s ICT infrastructure and systems within approved budget and allocation;
• Manage a team of ICT services staff including work flow, professional development and performance reviews;
• As Chief Information Officer implement, manage and monitor the College ISMS.
The successful applicant will:
• Demonstrate a clear understanding and commitment to the Mission of the Catholic School;
• Relevant tertiary qualifications and industry qualifications with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a leadership role;
• Demonstrate strategic capability in ICT;
• Project Management experience;
• Familiarisation with innovative and emerging strategies and technologies such as Cloud, Portals, BYOD, Videoconferencing, A/V and Multimedia etc.;
• Excellent knowledge and previous working experience in developing and implementing ICT strategies.
Oakhill College offers staff a dynamic, collaborative and supportive environment. With an emphasis on community, pastoral care, development and academic excellence.
Applications must be made using the “Apply Now” button below.
The application must include a cover letter, current curriculum vitae, and details of two referees.
Oakhill College is committed to child safety and Safeguarding Standards. Rigorous checks will be conducted prior to confirmation of employment including; NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC), National Police Check, reference, background, identity and statutory checks.
For further enquiries regarding this position please contact Sonia Perez (Human Resources Manager) ph. 9634 0896.
Applications close Thursday 5th December 2019 at 5:00pm.