Parents and Friends Association
The Oakhill College Parents and Friends Association have three stated objectives;
- To promote the aims and principles of the College,
- To raise funds for that purpose to assist in the provision of equipment and teaching aids for the school, and
- To provide a forum in which members may deliberate on matters relating to the spiritual, educational and social welfare of the College community.
Together with these objectives, the Association aims to:
- Confer with the Principal and teaching staff on matters of educational need;
- Give public expression to matters concerning Catholic education;
- Strive to build community within the school between parents, students and staff and provide ongoing education for parents.
These aims are achieved by:
- Regular P & F meetings,
- Liaison and communication between College, parents and community,
- Fund-raising and social activities,
- College community participation.
All parents and friends are welcome to join our association.
2018 P&F Committee
Sal Valenzisi – President & Golf Day Coordinator
Melissa Reeve – Vice President & Art in the Hills Coordinator
Annette Schweikert – Secretary
Debbie Gallagher – Treasurer
Rennae Nussbaumer – Assistant Treasurer & Gala Day Coordinator
Louise Banno – Gala Day Coordinator
Rupert Reeve – IT Coordinator
Rosetta George – Catering Coordinator
Kim Brennan – Catering Coordinator
Alyce Bertolissio – Entertainment Book Coordinator
Contact the P&F
If you wish to contact the Parent and Friends Association, please use the following.
Postage: Parent and Friends Association
C/O – Oakhill College
423 – 513 Old Northern Road
Castle Hill NSW 2154
P&F General Meetings
The P&F meet on a regular monthly basis. Dates are detailed below. These meetings provide the opportunity to share and celebrate the successes achieved by the College and the P&F, as well as a forum for relevant College issues relating to spiritual, educational and social welfare of the school community to be openly discussed and deliberated.
|Meeting 1||7th February||7pm||Library|
|Meeting 2||28th March||7pm||Library|
|Meeting 3||9th May||7pm||Library|
|Meeting 4||13th June||7pm||Library|
|Meeting 5||8th August||7pm||Library|
|Meeting 6 (AGM)||12th September||7pm||CSC Foyer|
|Meeting 7||24th October||7pm||Library|
|Christmas Function||28th November||7pm||CSC Foyer|
Come along to a P&F meeting and chat to any of our members to find out more. Attending a general monthly meeting or getting involved with a P&F activity is an enjoyable and rewarding way to meet new families and make new friends.
P&F Fund Raising Events
Each year the P&F organize events to help raise funds that contribute towards the provision of equipment, teaching aids and other capital projects that have a direct benefit to the teaching staff and students.
|Art in the Hills – Opening Night||23 March||7 – 10.30pm||CSC Foyer|
|Art in the Hills – Art Exhibition||24-25 March||9 – 5.00pm||CSC|
|Gala Day||16 June||8 – 4.30pm||College grounds|
|Golf Day||10 August||8 – 3.00pm||Riverside Oaks Golf Resort|
|Entertainment Book||Available for whole year|
Past fund raising efforts have contributed towards library renovations, classroom air conditioning and school yard outdoor furniture. The P&F select a College endorsed fund raising focus at the start of each year and the funds raised are presented to College Principal at the end of year P&F Christmas function.