Oakhill College is an Independent Catholic Secondary School conducted in the Lasallian tradition, with an enrolment of 1700 students, boys Years 7 to 10, co-educational in Years 11 and 12. Oakhill College is located in Castle Hill, NSW, and offers a wide range of subject choices and extra-curricular activities.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the following position commencing as soon as possible.
Oakhill College is seeking to appoint an experienced and skilled professional to the role of AV and ICT Support Officer. The successful applicant will provide frontline, efficient AV support at College events both during school hours as well as non-school hours and ICT support to the Oakhill College community.
• Audio-Visual Support and Events;
• Staff, Student and Parent ICT support;
• Create and maintain documentation, procedures and instructional content for the use of ICT equipment or how to access information;
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
• 2 or more years’ experience working in an ICT and/or AV Support role;
• ITIL Foundation (Desirable);
• CERT III in Live Production and Services (Desirable);
• Experience working in a live event operational environment;
• A clear understanding and commitment to the Mission of the Catholic School.
Oakhill College offers staff a dynamic, collaborative and supportive environment. With an emphasis on community, pastoral care, development and academic excellence.
Applications must be made using the “Apply Now” button below.
The application must include a cover letter, current curriculum vitae, and details of two referees.
Oakhill College is committed to child safety and Safeguarding Standards. Rigorous checks will be conducted prior to confirmation of employment including; NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC), National Police Check, reference, background, identity and statutory checks.
For further enquiries regarding this position please contact Sonia Perez (Human Resources Manager) ph. 9634 0896.
Applications close on Tuesday 10 March at noon