Part Time Position (maximum term)
15.2 hours per week spread across 5 days
Oakhill College is an Independent Catholic Secondary School conducted in the Lasallian tradition, with an enrolment of 1700 students, boys Years 7 to 10, co-educational in Years 11 and 12. Oakhill College is located in Castle Hill, NSW, and offers a wide range of subject choices and extra-curricular activities.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following permanent full-time position, commencing in January 2020.
We seek to appoint a flexible, talented and experienced Administration Assistant to provide high level administrative assistance and support to the Performing Arts faculty. The successful applicant will demonstrate highly developed interpersonal, organisational and ICT skills along with a passion for Performing Arts. Experience working within a busy performing arts environment, ideally within a school setting, is advantageous.
The role is required to be performed predominantly during school term time only, for 15.2 hours per week, spread across 5 days. The successful applicant will be available to work mornings, for approximately 3 hours per day, Monday – Friday. The position will be offered for an initial period of up to two years and may be renewable by mutual agreement.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
• Ability to support the day to day needs of the Academic Head of Performing Arts;
• Sound administration experience, attention to detail and a high level of accuracy;
• Strong organisational skills, a high level of initiative and ability to work independently;
• Administrative exposure to special projects such as music events and concerts etc;
• Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills including Outlook;
• Ability to work effectively within a team;
• Ability to juggle multiple activities and prioritise work to meet deadlines;
• A passion for Performing Arts is advantageous.
The successful applicant will:
• Be available to work 15.2hrs a week, spread over five days (Mon. – Fri. mornings);
• Ideally have a minimum of five years relevant administrative experience;
• Demonstrate a clear understanding and commitment to the Mission of the Catholic School;
• Be supportive of the Lasallian ethos of the College.
Applications must be made using the “Apply Now” button below.
The application must include a cover letter, current curriculum vitae, and details of two referees.
Oakhill College is committed to child safety and Safeguarding Standards. Rigorous checks will be conducted prior to confirmation of employment including; NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC), National Police Check, reference, background, identity and statutory checks.
For further enquiries regarding this position please contact Sonia Perez (Human Resources Manager) ph. 9634 0896.
Applications close Wednesday 20th November 2019 at 9:00am.