For a maximum period of Terms 1-3, 2019
We are seeking to appoint an innovative and highly skilled Acting VET Coordinator with excellent leadership, communication skills and classroom experience. The successful applicant will have an understanding of the education of boys, knowledge of current developments in teaching and learning and a passion and enthusiasm for teaching.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate knowledge of, and experience in, the areas listed below:
• VET administration;
• Team Leadership – leading learning;
• Implementation of new syllabi;
• Developing a ‘climate of excellence’;
• Teaching and Learning;
• Staff Development;
• Communication with Parents and Students;
• Administration of a faculty.
The successful applicant will:
• Demonstrate a clear understanding and commitment to the Mission of the Catholic School;
• Be supportive of the Lasallian ethos of the College;
• Be an experienced, innovative and engaging team leader;
• Teach with excellence, professionalism and commitment;
• Have an ability to relate to girls and boys with a practical knowledge of boy’s education issues and initiatives in the foundation years (Stage 4 and 5);
• Be committed to professional growth and development of excellence.
Oakhill College offers staff a dynamic, collaborative and supportive environment. With an emphasis on community, pastoral care and development and academic excellence.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
A detailed Role Description for the position is available above. Applications must be made using the “Apply Now” button below.
The application must include a cover letter, current curriculum vitae, and details of two referees.