Terms 1-3, 2019 (Temporary Maximum Term Position)
Oakhill College is an Independent Catholic Secondary School conducted in the Lasallian tradition, with an enrolment of 1700 students, boys Years 7 to 10, co-educational in Years 11 and 12. Oakhill College is located in Castle Hill, NSW, and offers a wide range of subject choices and extra-curricular activities.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified educators for the following temporary position, commencing in Term 1, 2019.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate knowledge of, and experience in, the areas listed below:
- VET administration;
- Team Leadership – leading learning;
- Implementation of new syllabi;
- Developing a climate of excellence;
- Teaching and Learning;
- Staff Development;
- Communication with Parents and Students;
- Administration of a Faculty.
The successful applicant will:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding and commitment to the Mission of the Catholic School;
- Be supportive of the Lasallian ethos of the College;
- Be an experienced, innovative and engaging team leader;
- Teach with excellence, professionalism and commitment;
- Have an ability to relate to girls and boys with a practical knowledge of boy’s education issues and initiatives in the foundation years (Stage 4 and 5);
- Be committed to professional growth and development of excellence.
Please refer to the Position Description for further information.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
Applications close 12.00pm Monday 3 September 2018
A detailed Role Description for the position is available above. Applications must be made using the “Apply Now” button below.
The application must include a cover letter, current curriculum vitae, and details of two referees.