Candidate should be able to demonstrate innovative and inventive approaches to teaching in order to engage and inspire students in their learning. Position is fulltime permanent and commences 26th April 2016 and attracting a 1-point co-ordinator allowance.
The successful applicant will:
- demonstrate clear understanding and commitment to the Mission of the Catholic School
- be supportive of the Lasallian ethos of the College
- be a confident and effective classroom teacher with Stages 4, 5 and 6 teaching experience
- have the capacity to teach Years 7-12 Agriculture
- be a positive, collaborative contributor to the Academic Head team committed to improving educational outcomes
- be confident in differentiating the curriculum in the classroom
- have a strong understanding of the application of technology to enhance learning
- participate actively in the co-curricular program of the College
- be committed to supporting student wellbein
Applications to be addressed to Acting Principal, Mr Jonathan Byrne and emailed to email@example.com. Applications are to include the following:
- Application Form (available on https://oakhill.nsw.edu.au/)
- Covering letter identifying areas of interest and expertise
- Curriculum Vitae
- The names of three relevant referees.
Applications close 4.00pm, Monday 29th February, 2016.