Full-time, permanent. Commencing Term 3 2017
Oakhill College is seeking to appoint an energetic and highly skilled teacher with excellent communication skills and classroom experience. The successful applicant will have an understanding of the education of boys, knowledge of current developments in teaching and learning and a passion and enthusiasm for teaching.
- Ability to teach Design and Technology in all Stages.
- Ability to teach Timber and Graphics Technologies.
- Ability to teach the VET Construction course.
The successful applicant will:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding and commitment to the Mission of the Catholic School;
- Be supportive of the Lasallian ethos of the College;
- Teach with excellence, professionalism and commitment;
- Be an innovative and engaging classroom practitioner;
- Have an ability to relate to boys and a practical knowledge of boys education issues and initiatives;
- Be committed to personal professional growth and development.
Applications close Friday 23rd June, 2017
The application must include a covering letter and current curriculum vitae.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
For further enquiries regarding this position please contact:
Ms Rose Garofano (Assistant Principal – Curriculum) ph. 9899 2288.