Located in the Wagan Building, the Careers Advisors provide the following services:
- Careers Classes fortnightly for Year 10 Students
- Subject Selection advice to Year 10 students moving to Year 11 and for Year 11 students wanting to alter their HSC study options.
- Advice on university, TAFE or private tertiary college study options.
- Assistance to students applying for industry cadetships, scholarship and Educational Access Schemes.
- Skills Identification and Careers Interest Testing
- Assistance with individual students’ Work Experience programmes.
- Job Search skills including resume preparation, interview skills for casual/holiday positions, apprenticeships, traineeships and cadetships.
Appointments can be made by students directly, through the Wagan Building Receptionist. Parents can book appointments by calling 9634-0873.