The Oakhill College Parents and Friends Association has three stated objectives;
- To promote the aims and principles of Oakhill College;
- To raise funds for that purpose to assist in the provision of equipment and teaching aids for the school, and
- To provide a forum in which members may deliberate on matters relating to the spiritual, educational and social welfare of the College community.
Together with these objectives, the Association aims to:
- Confer with the Principal and teaching staff on matters of educational need;
- Give public expression to matters concerning Catholic education;
- Strive to build community within the school between parents, students and staff and provide ongoing education for parents.
These aims are achieved by:
- Regular P & F meetings;
- Providing regular guest speakers;
- Fund-raising and social activities;
All parents and friends are welcome to join our association.
For more information please contact the Community Relations Officer on 02 9899 2288